Sunday 19 February 2012

Fairy lnspired Looks♥

Ok, so this my take on fairy inspired looks, hope you
like them!

Ice fairy


This is probably my favourite design out of all the fairy designs. It's quite cute but had an icey cold feeling to it. Again, you have to be superstar to get some of the features but it's worth it! :)

Gold Fairy
With this inspired, I decided to do it in the starplazzar because I didn't have some of the makeup required. This style can be done with almost any feature and it'll still look absolutely gorgeous!

Mean Fairy / Love Fairy.

This design could be used in different ways. Yet again, most of these features are superstar but this design could be used with other features instead. This design requires the least amount of makeup but for me, takes the longest to perfect.




1 comment: