Sunday 19 February 2012

First Post!x

In this (the first post of my new blog) I'll just be posting some simple yet gorgeous medoll designs and what you'll need to re-create them. 

First I'll show you one of my favourite looks. It's quite pale yet stylish and I find it to be stunning.








You'll need the circled items (most from dot and doree and lipgloss from luxe.) It's really quite simple to create this design, but you'll have to be superstar to get some of the features. It's basically just the classic black and white eyes but instead, white and pink with white and black eyeliners. Then just put the red blush on the sides of the cheeks (not much or you'll look like a tomato) and then just sort of blend it in with the more orange/brown blush. Finally get the really pale lipstick and apply it a couple of times then finish with lipgloss. And there you have it, the pale yet stylish medoll!

No comments:

Post a Comment